I’m so irritated.
I forgot to tell you guys…
I saw Ellie Goulding live last week.
I would share a picture, but I didn’t take a single damn one. I could not take my eyes off of her.
Not only is she a fucking stone cold fox, but holy shit she is a phenomenal performer.
Me: Asks mom a question.
Mom: Gives a 20 minute encyclopedic plethora of information. Never gives answer.
You know those hot ass boots I got a while back?
The ones that I wore once after like, a year of having them? These ones.
They don’t fit me anymore. I can’t pull them up my legs. My thighs are too big -_-
I did not go through the entirety of high school and college for that fucking HIMYM finale. No fucking way.
And just like that, Ellie Goulding’s show in Phoenix is sold out.
Johny Hendricks! GG.
Of course Ellie Goulding is coming to Arizona and I can’t buy tickets to her show right now.
Someone is testing me…
My heart just broke. Ellie Goulding’s 2014 tour doesn’t include Phoenix. I want to see her live so bad. You don’t even know.
AHAHAHA YES THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER. CHEER UP PAST ME, SHIT GETS BETTER!
Live stream of the new Glitch Mob album makes life worth it. I’m in love.
Five good things about myself? Like things I like about myself?
1. I am very considerate towards others and their feelings. I’m pretty skilled at thinking before I speak. I don’t recall the last time I said something that I regretted.
2. I am a hard ass most of the time and I kinda love it. Now you can take that figuratively or literally, because I workout regularly and I do indeed have a firm booty.
3. I’m funny (ex: see number 2).
4. I have this uncanny ability to detach myself from most things/people/material items and be totally okay with it if I need to.
5. I’m frugal. I don’t normally buy anything for myself unless it’s food or gas.
This deer chick is fiending for the D.